I'm lovin' this picture.We enjoyed a family dinner last night, Norman Rockwell style: twelve of us crowded around the dining room table to celebrate three birthdays.
I broke out the fancy stuff. Happily no one complained.
After everyone left Pizza Man put another log on the fire and I lingered in the living room with just the Christmas tree lights, the fire and Earl Grey. Ahhhh.
I'm determine to make this a month of blessing by giving of my
time, talents, and treasure.
Counting My Blessings,
xo Susy

I love sitting in the quiet after the guests are gone, especially at this season as the candle and tree lights are so beautiful in the late evening. And husband and I can talk over the meal and who said what and what we thought, etc. Just adds another dimension to the whole thing!
ReplyDeleteReliving dinner conversation is so fun, especially by a cozy fire.
DeleteSmiles from Idaho,
Karen
Susy, Sounds like a relaxing time after everyone left. We all need to take time to relax and enjoy our blessings during this hectic time of the year.
ReplyDeleteJudy
It sounds wonderful to me too! Wish we could have a cup of tea together! (o;
ReplyDeleteIt is fun to go all out every once and a while isn't it?
ReplyDeleteThat is a great photo. Yes, the time together after the guests have gone is very sweet indeed. It sounds like a magical evening.
ReplyDeleteSounds great to me--would love to see your fancy stuff--
ReplyDeleteLove the pic!
This photo is very fun! I wouldn't mind strolling along that street, too.
ReplyDeleteYou mentioned lingering with Earl Grey by the fire. Your hubby didn't mind?
Have a beautiful day!
Smiles from Idaho,
Karen
I join you and your sweet spirit in making this a most blessed time with family and friends.
ReplyDeletexoo bj
I love the picture. It is wonderful.Love getting up early, making a cup of coffee, putting the tree lights on and enjoying the quiet. My favorite time of the year. New to your blog. Found you through A Collection of This and That.
ReplyDelete