It's time once again for sweet Vee's once-a-month Note Card Party. This is a fun meme where you select four pictures, previously posted, that you think would make nice note cards.
I like to keep to a theme for my cards, although Vee says that isn't necessary. She doesn't have a lot of rules.
This month I've chosen a CLOCK theme.
Like some of you, I have a several old clocks that you have to wind. But I don't. Which can be very confusing when you have to be somewhere.
This is an empty tall clock case that I added a clock face to.
You can read all about it at
The Case of the Tall Clock
I liked this picture so much I added it to my sidebar >>>
I liked this picture so much I added it to my sidebar >>>
and this is a broken but charming alarm clock that sits in an old buffet.
Poor thing doesn't have a story (that I can remember).
and these two are cropped closeups
from the wall clock above.
The 11th Hour
The 11th Hour
Cherub Pendulum
They were used in one of my very favorites posts
based on Ecc. 3:1-8
"to everything there is a season"
Although it was written two years ago,
it seems all the more appropriate today.
We have so much to be grateful for this holiday season
and I do not take it for granted.
We have so much to be grateful for this holiday season
and I do not take it for granted.
Abundant Blessings to you and yours.
Counting My Blessings
xo Susy
You can enjoy other Note Cards at
A Haven for Vee
there's still time!
there's still time!





Your clock note cards are lovely Susy.
ReplyDeleteOh I do like your selection of clocks and closeups and I see that you have chosen four as a set. ;> I also liked your essay of two years ago. It is one that is timeless and, yes, it is perfectly apt for today.
ReplyDeleteYou have some very pretty clocks. I especially like the cherub pendulum. I have one grandfather clock and have come to think of it as the heartbeat of our home.
ReplyDeleteMerry Christmas to you.
I love clocks and never thought about making cards of clocks. These are great! Clever! Great selections for Vee's party.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful post, Susy--I went back and read both links and yes I do love the What Time Is It?--so appropriate for the NOW we are living in--Merry Christmas, dear friend!
ReplyDeleteA nice collection of clocks for your note cards.
ReplyDeleteSusy, I love your clocks! Especially being old clocks! what a great theme for your note cards!
ReplyDeleteWonderful pics ofr all your pretty clocks, Susy!
ReplyDeleteLovely cards Susy - I especially love the one of the broken alarm clock - I have a similar one.
ReplyDeleteWishing you a Blessed Christmas
hugs
Shane ♥
i love clocks. so perfect. i know many folks that would love a great note card with any of these views. Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year in 2013 to you & yours. big hugs. ( :
ReplyDeleteVery nice!
ReplyDeleteI love your broken clock! I would use it in decorating too!
Deanna
I especially love that last photo. The composition is quite lovely. Time-themed cards are a great idea!
ReplyDeleteSusy, these would make lovely note cards for sure. I love the one for the eleventh hour. Blessings for a happy Christmas. Pamela
ReplyDeletewhat a great theme idea. I love the 11th hour one the best of all, but they're all really lovely.
ReplyDeleteClocks are wonderful reminders of fleeting time and the need to make every minute count. These photos would be lovely as note cards.
ReplyDeleteYou've included a great verse to go along with them.
We love clocks around here. Warren's grandfather was a jeweler and in his day jewelers also knew a fair amount about clocks. Warren's mother has some beautiful clocks which keep her home noisy on the hour....every hour. :-)
ReplyDeleteI love your photos.
I like using a them and having a 'set' of cards! These are unique and beautiful! I love them all and it is a good time to count our blessings. Hugs!
ReplyDeleteHello Susy,
ReplyDeleteI love the clock theme, somehow at the turn of another year it is very appropriate.
I think my favourite is the last photo, I thought it would be the one of the grandfather clock, but the last one got me,.
cheers
Fi
Hi! I am so happy to have stumbled upon Vee's and then all of the lovely blogs listed for the card party. It is my first time to hear of this or to participate. The clock them is clever! Your home seems beautiful and welcoming!
ReplyDelete