As this month of thanksgiving and grateful hearts comes to a close,
I came across this video.
It's a breathtaking reminder that every day is
a gift for which we can be thankful.
Today is my favorite thing.
Counting My Blessings,
xo Susy
I'm joining
Claudia at Mockingbird Hill Cottage
and Charlotte at Spiritual Sundays



That was wonderful...
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for sharing this video with its beautiful message and equally beautiful images.It blessed me today. :)
ReplyDeleteSo good and so good for you.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful. Thank you, my friend, for sharing this with us.
ReplyDeleteAnd thanks so much for joining in this week!
xo
Claudia
Every day is such blessing.
ReplyDeleteThis was wonderful...so peaceful to watch and brings our focus right where it needs to be. Grateful.
ReplyDeleteEnjoyed this...
ReplyDeletexo
Just beautiful...thanks for sharing with us.
ReplyDeleteBalisha
so cute....
ReplyDeleteDear Susy,
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful video. My husband and I just finished watching it. Thank you for sharing this uplifting moment. We both enjoyed it so much.
Blessings,
Carolynn
Love this video and shared it with several friends plus posted it on my blog today. I had an issue Saturday that caused me to have to buy a new laptop so didn't get to join in with A Favorite Thing on Saturday. Glad at least I was able to stop by and see this beautiful video you've shared. Best wishes for a wonderful week. Tammy
ReplyDeleteSometimes we just need to stop and listen...I'm so glad I did!
ReplyDelete