He's SO funny!
However, in the spirit of cooperation, I decided to bring a piece of furniture from the garage into the house.
That counts, right?
I had an empty corner that was begging for something
tall and skinny. (Ha! I used to be tall and skinny)
So my sister and I lugged in a tall clock case
and set 'er down in the corner.
Perfect!
This was a display piece
I had in my store for many years.
There were no clock works
so I added a battery-operated clock face.
We're off to a good start.
Then, of course, I had to fill the empty space next to it.
So I pulled in an orphan chair
added a tray for a plant
found a big ol' pot and added one of my obsession plants
(sansevieria)
and walaa! mission accomplished.
But I couldn't leave it alone, so I added a picture.
(I can't help myself)
Then I moved the chairs back in place.
(I can't help myself)
Then I moved the chairs back in place.
Problem is, there's so much stuff in the garage
it didn't make a dent.
And now there's just more stuff in the house /~"
Nevertheless, I'm
Counting My Blessings,
xo Susy










I love this--so beautiful!
ReplyDeleteI am in love with that clock case and how you're using it for displays. What a great idea. That whole corner looks wonderful!
ReplyDeleteI'm happy to be a new follower and hope you'll stop by.
Mary Alice
The clock is awesome and what a fabulous idea to fill it the way you did. One of the shops I consign at is closing so that means I must bring my junk home. More stuff, more clutter. Your room looks lovey Susy.
ReplyDeleteThat corner looks like it was decorated by a pro....oh, wait...you ARE a pro. :) It looks amazing, Susy.
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely GORGEOUS, and he is exactly where he belongs, inside the house. Oh, I love grandfather clocks. Must have one some day. He's so handsome, and just look how proudly he stands there. Perfect!! All your furniture is lovely. BRAVO!!
ReplyDeleteThank you for stopping by the shop, Susy. Glad you enjoyed the music. I love it when visitors do.
XOXO's,
Marcia
Browsing now...and following.
ReplyDeleteLOVE your lanterns, by the way. I am head-over-heels in love with lanterns, but never seem to get around to starting the collection I've always dreamed of. I have one sitting on a bench outside our doorway. Love how you've displayed yours.
Thank you for sharing God's Word, and the perfect reminder that His eye is on every detail of our lives. :)
Marcia
Hi Suzy, what a wonderful corner; the clock, the chair, that gorgeous cabinet. just beautiful!
ReplyDeleteAren't you so clever to put a clock in your Grandfather Clock? LOL Really it is a very cozy corner and you did get something out of the garage. I'm suprised you still had a corner to fill.
ReplyDeleteVery nice Susy. I love how you have arranged everything. Blessings.
ReplyDelete