Turning thoughts toward home and hearts to God

Turning thoughts toward home and hearts to God

Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Sweet

 We celebrated our 46th wedding anniversary yesterday ~ and enjoyed a delightful dinner out with our son and daughter-in-law, with a very sweet ending.

We have so much to be grateful for, and went to bed counting our blessings.



xo Susy



5 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, those desserts are scrumptious looking. Happy anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary, Susy! The desserts look as if they might have been shared. They certainly are beautifully delicious looking.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Anniversary! It was so lovely when you said that you went to bed counting your blessings.
    Dottie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations and many blessings for your future together! Wonderful life events of thanksgiving call for sweet celebration, don't they?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Anniversary! You are blessed with many years together. We are two years ahead of you. I remember a party my parents had for my grandparents' 40th. I was just a child and thought they were so old. Of course people looked older in those days -- but I don't think of it as old anymore! hope you are doing well.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments ~ thanks for stopping by! xo Susy