Fixed the link. Thanks for letting me know. Start where you are is good advice. Actually that's about all we can do I guess. Thank you for the wonderful tip and I'm counting my blessings too. Blessings, Charlotte
I love that sweet thought...simple words with so much power. I also adore the "HIS eye is on the sparrow so don't be afraid; you are worth more than many sparrows." That always makes my heart warm, every time I come by to see you. :) xoxo
I'm having a lot of trouble lately getting a groove back. It seems like the things I want to do are looming so large. I think I was Divinely appointed to venture to your blog this morning. That is a perfect motto for me right now. Love it.
Such wise words! And you always have such a good word for me! Thank you so much! It's wonderful when you stop by. Luckily I have a lot of cupboards and cabinets, but mostly things are everywhere, right where you often see them on the blog! Have a nice weekend!
Okay, for STARTERS...you have me craving potato salad. :) I looked at the title of my post again to see it from your perspective. My only deduction was that you saw GERMAN and IDAHO (a potato state). Subliminal? Perhaps. I am very happy in a potato state and I am always finding reasons to eat them.
Fixed the link. Thanks for letting me know. Start where you are is good advice. Actually that's about all we can do I guess. Thank you for the
ReplyDeletewonderful tip and I'm counting my blessings too.
Blessings,
Charlotte
Good advice! Like your little graphic there--did you make that?
ReplyDeleteFor such simple sentences, they pack a lot of punch. I think they can help me this week, too.
ReplyDeleteYes Yes and yes!!! thanks for this Suzy.
ReplyDeleteLove that quote!
ReplyDeleteGreat points. Thank you :) Have a blessed week!
ReplyDeleteIf only I could truly embrace that my sweet friend.
ReplyDeleteA perfect trio to being a new week. I'm borrowing it for tomorrow morning!
ReplyDeleteI love that sweet thought...simple words with so much power.
ReplyDeleteI also adore the "HIS eye is on the sparrow so don't be afraid; you are worth more than many sparrows." That always makes my heart warm, every time I come by to see you. :)
xoxo
I'm having a lot of trouble lately getting a groove back. It seems like the things I want to do are looming so large. I think I was Divinely appointed to venture to your blog this morning. That is a perfect motto for me right now. Love it.
ReplyDeleteShort, sweet and practical,,,sometimes that's all we need to hear!
ReplyDeleteSuch wise words! And you always have such a good word for me! Thank you so much! It's wonderful when you stop by. Luckily I have a lot of cupboards and cabinets, but mostly things are everywhere, right where you often see them on the blog! Have a nice weekend!
ReplyDeleteOkay, for STARTERS...you have me craving potato salad. :) I looked at the title of my post again to see it from your perspective. My only deduction was that you saw GERMAN and IDAHO (a potato state). Subliminal? Perhaps. I am very happy in a potato state and I am always finding reasons to eat them.
ReplyDeleteLove this post. Short, simple, and practical.
Love, hugs, and mush,
Karen
Idaho
So simple and true. As I get older, sometimes I feel overwhelmed and this is the answer. Thanks for sharing, Suzy.
ReplyDeleteYou know how to "hit the nail".