
EVERYTHING that God does starts as a seed and ends with a harvest.
Time, money, talent, prayers, love, friendship, votes, words ~ they're all seeds.
Follow His example and sow today what you want to reap tomorrow.
Counting My Blessings,
xo Susy
I'm sharing today at Charlotte's
and Barbie's



You're so right Susy.
ReplyDeleteA lovely reflection for the last Sunday before the wonderful feast of Easter.
Wishing you a happy weekend.
Shane ♥
Wonderful thoughts! I agree, it's all about being a good steward of what God gives us.
ReplyDeleteSmiles,
Carol
Beautiful post!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful thoughts! Thank you. ;)
ReplyDeleteThe concept of sowing and reaping is often misunderstood or taken to be karma which it is not. Hope you are well, Olive
ReplyDeleteA beautiful post. I hope you have a wonderful Holy Week. Chel x
ReplyDeleteGood thoughts today. Thanks.
ReplyDeleteOh me! :D
ReplyDeleteSo very true. God is so good.
ReplyDeleteDottie
I'm thankful for the seeds He's planted in my life. And I want to be faithful in sowing seeds, too.
ReplyDeleteI like this! (o:
ReplyDeleteSo so true! Thank you for this reminder. Blessings!
ReplyDeleteSusy, your words and picture fit together perfectly and what a wonderful message. A very good thought to ponder during this holy week.....
ReplyDeleteBlessings to you my friend....
A beautiful thought, even a few days after Sunday. It applies everyday - always. Glad you visited me at Fairhope Supply Co. Thanks!
ReplyDeleteNew follower!
Oh what wonderful advice and inspiration, Suzy.
ReplyDeleteJust wanted to stop by and wish you a blessed Easter week.
Haven't been around much lately, but you are always in my heart, my friend.