Turning thoughts toward home and hearts to God

Turning thoughts toward home and hearts to God

Tuesday, January 7, 2014

HAPPY 2014


Happy New Year beautiful friends ~
We're heading to our little cabin at the river this week.  A nice way to recoup from the holiday season ~ which was wonderful, by the way.

So much has already happened since Christmas, including our son and DIL getting into a car accident. We're grateful and thankful they were not more seriously hurt than they were, although it's going to be a while before they're "good as new". 

Counting My Blessings
xo Susy



4 comments:

  1. Oh I am sorry to hear that your son and daughter-in-law were in an accident. Will join you in praying for them to be good as new as soon as possible. Enjoy your time away from it all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope your son and DIL recover quickly and get back to normal--I know you are so thankful it wasn't worse. Have a happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy your little retreat. Sorry to hear about your son and dil's accident. Praying for a speedy recovery for them. Happy New Year to you too, Susy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy New Year to you sweet friend. I am so sorry that your son and DIL were in a wreck but thankful they are OK. I have missed you and hope to catch up with your past posts soon....Hugs, Nancy

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments ~ thanks for stopping by! xo Susy