Turning thoughts toward home and hearts to God

Turning thoughts toward home and hearts to God

Friday, December 14, 2012

Lammiekins

Lammiekins is new to the Nativity this year.

He came all the way from Hopi House at the Grand Canyon to be a part of the team. 

The first day on the job this week was a little stressful.




There were already three little lambs on the set, and he felt a little out of place.  
They were lambs, he's a sheep.

 He was fuzzy ~ they weren't


His ears stuck up ~ their's didn't


But he did his very best to fit in.
He found his mark


and was verrrry still and quiet


Everyone thinks he did great


and I agree.  good job Lammiekins.
You're my favorite thing this week!

 bahhhh

Counting My Blessings,
xo Susy


I'm joining the flock over at Claudia's house.

Mockingbird Hill Cottage

 She has a new sheep too!


Footnoot:  Like many of you, I'm sure, I've cried and prayed today
 for the families, friends, school mates and staff
  that tragically lost their precious children today.
My heart goes out to all of them.









10 comments:

  1. Cute as a button...and so perfect for your nativity!
    Merry Christmas!
    Carolynn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think your lamb is the perfect addition. I am praying for those sweet souls.
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is adorable and a great addition ... I'm sure his fellow sheep will adjust!

    There really aren't words on your last sentence. Such grief ... hard to comprehend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So precious ~ love this little guy!

    Hugs,
    Susan and Bentley

    ReplyDelete
  5. Agree with your last sentiment entirely...but your funny post can't help but bring a smile :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sometimes it's good to be a standout! Lambkins is a cutie. I've felt kind of frozen for a day, but surfing a bit has distracted me from the awful events. The goodness and beauty in the blogging community is a comfort. Thanks, Susy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Now, you know I love lambs and sheep! Lammiekins is just perfect!

    Thanks so much for joining in this week, my friend.

    xo
    Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  8. He is very cute - found you from Claudia's Favorite Things linkup

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments ~ thanks for stopping by! xo Susy